Regardless of your leadership status, you should treat your role as if your job to make other people successful. Jacob Morgan didn’t always feel he has those type of managers and as a result decided to look at the workplace from the people to the infrastructure. In his latest book, The Employee Experience Advantage, Morgan analyzes over 250 global organizations to determine how to create an organization where people genuinely want, not need to show up to work. Kevin and Jacob delve into employee experiences and what we need to look for in the future.
In this episode, we introduce:
- The difference between employee engagement and employee experience.
- Critical pieces of the employee experience.
- Drivers of workplace change.
The goal is to think about choice.
– Jacob Morgan
Ask yourself: How can I change the employee experience in my role?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- The Expanse Boxed Set: Leviathan Wakes, Caliban’s War and Abaddon’s Gate by James S. A. Corey
- Learn more about Jacob Morgan
- Follow Jacob Morgan on: Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply