Jeffrey Gitomer is the King of Sales and New York Times bestselling author. In his latest book, Truthful Living, Jeffrey compiled, edited and annotated the lectures of Napoleon Hill. He joins Kevin to talk about his access to original course notes and why he thinks Hill’s lessons are more bankable today than they were 100 years ago. He shares Hill’s foundational wisdom and challenges us to think about what we aren’t doing.
In this episode, Jeffrey discusses 1. Why Hill’s work is important today. 2. The intersection of sales and leadership. 3. A “Yes” attitude.
Ask yourself: What did you learn today?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Think and Grow Rich: The Original by Napoleon Hill
- Truthful Living by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Learn more about Jeffrey Gitomer.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply