Disruption, do you need it in your business? According to Charlene Li, what you do need is to acknowledge your customers are changing and you need to be thinking about your future. Charlene is the New York Times bestselling author of six books, including her newest release, The Disruption Mindset: Why Some Businesses Transform While Others Fail as well as co-author of the critically acclaimed book, Groundswell. She sits down with Kevin to talk about real disruption. It’s not about “blowing things up”, but about creating a real change. You need a passion to serve your future customer. And it’s not easy, in fact, the “process” can be incredibly difficult. It’s important to remember the “why” and move people to act and see themselves as leaders.
In this episode, Charlene discusses 1. Why disruption is important. 2. 3 elements of disruption. 3.Followership.
Ask yourself: Who is your future customer?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- The Disruption Mindset: Why Some Organizations Transform While Others Fail by Charlene Li
- The Truths We Hold: An American Journey by Kamala Harris
- Shortest Way Home: One Mayor’s Challenge and a Model for America’s Future by Pete Buttigieg
- Leading Through Disruption with Tony Hunter.
- Creating Radical Outcomes with Juliana Stancampiano.
- A Future Lens on Leadership with Bob Johansen.
- Learning Leadership with Jim Kouzes.
- Learn more about Charlene Li.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/