Follow: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio or your favorite podcast player.
How we show up, both professionally and personally, makes a difference. Lonnie Mayne joins Kevin to talk about Red Shoes Living, a framework for engaging our teams.
- Lonnie shares the 5 steps to Red Shoes Living; awareness, gratitude, kindness & respect, everyone has a story, and put yourself out there.
- Our stories change daily and if we can’t connect our team, we cannot inspire or support them.
- It is as important to know what rekindles our spirit, as it is to know that about our team.
- Red shoes living creates a culture of positive experiences that stand out.
- Name: Lonnie Mayne
- His Story: Author of Red Shoes Living – Stand Out For the Positive in How You Work and How You Live. A former technology and turnaround executive who has spent thirty years building leadership teams to deliver Red Shoes Experiences.
- Company: Red Shoes Living, Inc.
- Worth Mentioning: Lonnie has worked with best-in-class companies who believe in standing out for the positive, including Microsoft, Nike, McDonald’s, Bose, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Transamerica, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
This episode is brought to you by…
13 Days to Remarkable Leadership, a free leadership video series based on Kevin’s book, Remarkable Leadership.
- Red Shoes Living: Stand Our For the Positive in How You Work and Live Your Life by Lonnie Mayne
- The Inner Gym: A 30-day workout for strengthening Happiness by Light Watkins
- Walk Through This: Harness the Healing Power of Nature and Travel the Road to Forgiveness by Sara Schulting Kranz
Related Podcast Episodes
Join Our Community
If you want to view our live podcast episodes, hear about new releases, or chat with others who enjoy this podcast join one of our communities below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Leave a Reply