The height of your team’s performance is directly related to the depth of connection among its members. Jeff Manchester, co-author of THE POWER OF VULNERABILITY: How to Create a Team of Leaders by Shifting INward, discusses vulnerability in the workplace. To see greater results, we need to develop a culture that builds in confidentiality.
In this episode, learn about:
- INpowerment vs. Empowerment.
- Vulnerability in the workplace.
- Role of a leader to create deeper connections.
Ask yourself: How can you dip your toe in the water?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Trust Factor: The Science of Creating High-Performance Companies by Paul J. Zak
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Learn more about Jeff Manchester.
- Follow Jeff Manchester on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply