You have the choice to take your career seriously. Mary Abbajay is the author of Managing UP and joins Kevin to discuss how leaders, at any level, can develop strategies so you win and your boss can win. Managing Up is not about sucking up. Managing Up is about relationships, leadership, and followership. Mary shares information about different boss types and real-world examples to bridge the gap and collaborate.
In this episode, Mary discusses 1. The different boss types and strategies work with that boss. 2. Steps to managing up. 3. Questions to ask your boss.
Ask yourself: Have you thought about the W.A.I.T.?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Commonwealth by Ann Patchett
- Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002) by David sedaris
- Learn more about Managing Up.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply