Leading and learning are hooked together; not surprising or new information. Kay Peterson, founder of the Institute for Experiential Learning and co-author of How You Learn is How You Live joins Kevin to discuss how we can increase our capability to learn from the experiences throughout our lives. Kay talks about learning styles and how they can be applied to not only be a more effective learner, but also a more effective leader.
In this episode, Kay:
- Defines experiential learning.
- Discusses the learning cycle and learning styles.
- Shares her thoughts on learning flexibility.
Ask yourself: Can you identify your learning style?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- A Gentleman in Moscow by AMOR TOWLES
- Learn more about The Experiential Learning Institute.
- Follow The Experiential Learning Institute on Twitter and Facebook.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/