What are you sacrificing for your career? Does this lead to greater success? Janelle Bruland joins Kevin to discuss her book The Success Lie: 5 Simple Truths to Overcome Overwhelm and Achieve Peace of Mind. Janelle challenges leaders to become more aware. They need to determine if they are on automatic pilot, in both business and their personal life. All of us can recognize we are succeeding and where we need help. To be truly successful you need to be intentional about your values and priorities.
In this episode, Janelle discusses:
1. The Success Lie.
2. Ideas to move past the overwhelming.
3. Benefits of calming your mind.
Ask yourself: Are you paying attention to where you are going?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- The Success Life: 5 Simple Truths to Overcome Overwhelm and Achieve Peace of Mind by Janelle Bruland
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Choose to Win with Tom Ziglar.
- Never Stop Learning with Bradley Staats.
- The Power of Deliberate Practice with Robert Pool.
- The Success Lie.
- Learn more about Legacy Leader.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/