Legendary service drives business. Legendary service is CONSISTENTLY delivering so your customers come back; both internal and external. Kevin sits down with Vicki Halsey, co- author of Legendary Service Legendary Service: The Key Is to Care, with Ken Blanchard and Kathy Cuff, to discuss connecting with each other to do our best possible work. She challenges us to listen to understand and ask ourselves what a 9 or 10 rating looks like for our customer. You have the power to serve at the highest level.
In this episode, Vicki discusses 1. Leadership and customer service. 2. C.A.R.E. Model. 3. Culture of service.
Ask yourself: Are you energizing the people around you?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- The Shift: How Seeing People as People Changes Everything by Kimberly White
- Learn more about Vicki Halsey.
- Take an Inside-Out Approach to Improving Customer Service Scores.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/