How can leaders generate loyalty, turn enemies into allies and allies into devoted followers? Sometimes we must go back in order to move forward. Join Phillip Barlag, an executive director of leadership consulting firm, World 50, and author of “The Leadership Genius of Julius Caesar,” as he shows us how Caesar’s life and career lessons highlight the qualities needed for any leader to increase collaboration, camaraderie and success!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The leadership essence of Caesar and how it applies to current workplace culture.
- Why your leadership actions should be based on the organization as a whole in order to gain a broader leadership picture of your team’s potential.
- Servant leadership and how it positively impacts and moves the organization towards a common goal.
“Bet on yourself” situations always pay better dividends.
– Phillip Barlag
Ask yourself: What action steps can you take in order to lead your team with power, instead of force?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Check out these books he recommends: The Richest Man That Ever Lived: King Solomon’s Secrets to Success, Wealth and Happiness Steven K. Scott
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/