We are living in uncertain times. This is true and we could probably say this of any time we have lived in. The difference is we are more connected now and we see more information. So, the risk and uncertainty that seemed to be episodic were always there and we need to accept this reality. Larry Robertson joins Kevin to talk about risk, uncertainty, leadership, and mindsets. We need to recognize the status quo is harder to come by and we should use uncertainty as the secret ingredient to shake things up.
- Larry shares his thoughts as to why things seem more uncertain than before.
- He describes the new normal.
- He discusses a rebel leadership mindset and how it helps us thrive.
- He talks about the stability of organizational culture.
- Name: Larry Robertson
- His Story: Larry Robertson is the author of Rebel Leadership: How to Thrive in Uncertain Times in addition to The Language of Man and A Deliberate Pause. He is a Fulbright Scholar, and a popular columnist with Inc. Magazine, The Creativity Post, CEOWorld Magazine, and SmartBrief
- Worth Mentioning: From a leadership standpoint, Larry offers a distinct 360-degree perspective on the topic. He has been a leader or part of leader teams; invested in and/or advised leaders; done deep research into not just leadership, but the closely related areas of creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Rebel Leadership: How to Thrive in Uncertain Times by Larry Robertson
- Beyond the Trees: A Journey Alone Across Canada’s Arctic by Adam Shoalts
- Life Lived Wild: Adventures at the Edge of the Map by Rick Ridgeway
Related Podcast Episodes
- Leading Change Intelligently with Barbara Trautlein.
- Helping People Change with Melvin Smith.
- Growing People and Companies Through Change with Stacy Henry.
Join Our Community
If you want to view our live podcast episodes, hear about new releases, or chat with others who enjoy this podcast join one of our communities below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.