We’ve all been there – stuck. This can be personally or maybe our teams are stuck. When we are stuck, we fail to develop and grow. Craig Lemasters joins Kevin to what stuck really means and techniques to help fill the knowledge gaps.
- Craig shares his thoughts about stuck and the simple formula to get unstuck.
- The 4 steps to get unstuck:
- High humility quotient
- Define the destination
- Identify wisdom gaps
- How the pandemic has changed “stuckness”.
- Name: Craig Lemasters
- His Story: Author of Unstuck: How to Unlock and Activate the Wisdom of Others. Craig is a former CEO of a $5B Fortune 500 subsidiary and now the president of the Puerto Rico-based, strategic investment conglomerate, Grupo Ferré Rangel, as well as the Chairman of GXG.
- Company: GXG
- Worth Mentioning: Craig is dedicated to helping senior leaders get unstuck on the major growth challenges to their businesses, as he faced similar challenges. Craig’s book dives his journey as CEO and teaches readers how they can leverage his unstuck methodology to tackle their most pressing business challenges.
- Unstuck: How to Unlock and Activate the Wisdom of Others by Craig Lemasters
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
Related Podcast Episodes
- Bringing the Art of Reflection into Your Busy Life with Joseph Badaracco.
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution with Jim Huling.
Join Our Community
If you want to view our live podcast episodes, hear about new releases, or chat with others who enjoy this podcast join one of our communities below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.