Does your forecasted future provoke an insight that leads to action? Bob Johansen is a distinguished fellow with the Institute for the Future and author or co-author of ten books. Bob’s latest book, The New Leadership Literacies, moves beyond skills and looks at new leadership literacies that will be needed to survive in a VUCA world. He joins Kevin to discuss a futurist view of how companies should think about leadership.
In this episode, Bob shares:
- His definition of a VUCA world.
- Difference between literacy and skills/competencies.
- How leadership has changed and will continue to evolve.
Ask yourself: How do you create insight from foresight?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- The Last Man in Europe by Dennis Glover
- Learn more about New Leadership Literacies.
- Follow Bob Johansenon LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply