We are all tasked with growing our organization, regardless of our title or role. Robert Glazer, author of Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing joins Kevin to discuss how affiliate marketing can be a strategy to growth. The concepts can be used at a high level with your brand or in the middle of your organization to standardize business development. It’s about creating relationships with customers and clients.
In this episode, Robert:
- Defines affiliate marketing.
- Discusses trends in affiliate marketing.
- Shares insights to effective leadership.
Ask yourself: What can you do to influence partnerships?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Learn more about Robert Glazer:
- Follow Robert Glazer on: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/