In today’s episode, I’m talking with Mel Abraham and we’re jumping into a dialogue about entrepreneurship and leadership. Mel is the author of the #1 Bestseller, The Entrepreneur’s Solution, and one of the most sought-after entrepreneurial mentors in the world. I know you’ll enjoy our conversation about blending mission and profit, and I hope you’ll take away a few insights about how to lead others to be part of your army.
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to find fulfillment for yourself and your team beyond just a paycheck
- Techniques to help you acknowledge your own limitations and let others support you
- The #1 most important job you have as a leader
“The most important job you have as a leader is to develop other leaders.”
– Mel Abraham
We got the most from any learning experience when we are engaged, asking questions and participating. Let’s get the conversation started with a question that Mel mentions in today’s episode:
How do you define what’s important to you as an organization? What is your organization’s identity?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Learn more about Mel Abraham and his books and resources.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/