Organizations that grow focus on focus. This allows them to prioritize and allows them to say “no”. Join Kevin and Dr. Alison Eyring, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Organisation Solutions, as they discuss growth philosophy in both work and sport. Alison, a trained organizational psychologist, helps us understand performance, our capacity, and competence in roles. In addition, she has lived in Asia for the past 20 years and brings us a different cultural perspective.
In this episode, we look at:
- Intelligent restraint.
- Capabilities and capacity.
Vision gets you to the race. Focus gets you across the finish line.
– Dr. Alison Eyring
Ask yourself: Are you busy for growth?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis.
- Pacing for Growth: Why Intelligent Restraint Drives Long-term Success by Dr. Alison Eyring
- Learn more about Organisation Solutions
- Connect with Dr. Alison Eyring via Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply