What are you working on? This is a question leaders and potential leaders are asked all the time. Simple enough and your answer needs to show connection. Today Kevin is joined by Dianna Booher. Dianna is the author of 47 books and Founder of Booher Consultants, a communication training firm, and then more recently founder of Booher Research Institute. They discuss aspects of strategic communication, leadership, connection and humor in the workplace.
In this episode, find out:
- How to be a key player in your workplace.
- How to hire for competence and character.
- Expectations for projects.
Communication is not the same as information.
– Dianna Booher
Ask yourself: How are you going to help set expectations with your team?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: Real Leadership: 9 Simple Practices for Leading and Living with Purpose by John Addison and John David Mann.
- Learn more about the Booher Research Institute.
- Connect with Dianna on Social Media
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply