When you take on a new leadership role, it is both exciting and a bit scary. There are new responsibilities and your relationships with colleagues’ changes, especially if you have been promoted within. Today Kevin is joined by Naphtali Hoff, President of Impactful Coaching & Consulting and author of Becoming the New Boss. They discuss everything related to that new leadership role. From those crucial first months to finding a mentor to building relationships. Naphtali shares mistakes and ways to make that transition.
In this episode, learn more about 1. First steps as you move into a leadership role. 2. Balance in both work and home relationships. 3. How to find a mentor.
Ask yourself: How do you leverage the people around you?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Becoming the New Boss by Naphtali Hoff
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work by Shawn Achor
- Making of a Manager with Julie Zhuo.
- A Guide for New Leaders with Bill Gentry.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply