• Home
  • Blog
  • A Guide to Excellence with Tom Peters

A Guide to Excellence with Tom Peters

0 comments

Share:

Research indicates that 25% of the workforce is engaged. What about the other 75%? Tom Peters believes we should put people first, and success will follow. This isn’t new information. From Tom’s first book in 1982, In Search of Excellence, to his latest book Excellence Now: Extreme Humanism, Tom shares his thoughts on leadership excellence. It is more than process and spreadsheets; it is focusing on the growth of the people you lead. As a bonus, Tom asks Kevin some questions.

Key Points

  • Tom Peters shares his thoughts on the importance of EQ, culture and remote work, and the importance of front-line leaders.

Meet Tom

  • Name: Tom Peters 
  • His Story: Tom is the author of Excellence Now: Extreme Humanism. He has a civil engineering degree from Cornell and an MBA and Ph.D. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. He served in the US Navy, deployed in Vietnam and at the Pentagon, was a policy advisor to the White House, and became a partner at McKinsey & Co. In 1981 he founded three companies and has continued to influence leaders ever since.
  • Worth Mentioning: In over 40 years, Tom has written 19 books (which have sold more than 10 million copies) and given more than 2,500 speeches to over 5 million people in all fifty states and 67 other countries. Note: Virtually all of Tom’s written and spoken material covering the last 15+ years is available, free to download at tompeters.com and excellencenow.com.
Quote Image: Hard is soft. Soft is Hard. Said by Tom Peters

This episode is brought to you by...

Remarkable Masterclasses. Each masterclass is designed to help you become the remarkable leader and human you were born to be. Details on how to get on board for a specific skill or get discounts each month can be found on our website.

Book Recommendations

Related Episodes

Join Our Community

If you want to view our live podcast episodes, hear about new releases, or chat with others who enjoy this podcast join one of our communities below.

Leave a Review

If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.

Rate and Review the Remarkable Leadership Podcast
Share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}
Click to access the login or register cheese